POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Appointments maybe scheduled in person or over the phone during regular business hours. You may leave a message with our automated service and we will return your call as soon as possible.
If you would like to request an appointment over the internet, please be sure to inform us which treatment is of interest to you, your availability & contact information.
For new patients we kindly request that you arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to complete a medical history information questionnaire and prepare for your treatment. This also provides our medical staff time to go over any questions that you might have prior to the commencement of your treatment.
For established clients we kindly request you arrive 10mins prior to your scheduled appointment if you need to update any pertinent information or are having a 1st time treatment.
All appointments are confirmed by our office at least 24hrs in advance. If for any reason you do not hear from us please call to confirm your appointment.
If you can not make your appointment for any reason please provide us with a courtesy call at least 24-48 hrs in advance. We will extend you the same courtesy if we need to amend your appointment for any reason.
Ocean Cosmetic Medicine has a strict cancellation policy. A $75.00 fee will be charged for failing to show up to your scheduled appointment time, or if cancelling within less than 24 hours, or one business day.
The fee is to encourage our patients to take their appointments as seriously as we do. When you make an appointment with us we reserve that time especially for you and don’t double book slots as we know your time is valuable. This also allows us to keep our prices at a reasonable level and accommodate you as soon as possible if you need a same day or earlier appointment.
We wouldn’t want anyone to hold an appointment time that should be available for you. You will receive a reminder card for your appointment. As a courtesy to you, we will place a reminder call for you the day prior to your appointment however; this is not a requirement to enforce this policy. We ask that you respect our cancellation policy, as well as provide a valid credit card for your file.
We remain available to discuss this policy in general or individual circumstances. We thank you for your understanding. By making an appointment with Ocean Cosmetic Medicine, you are agreeing to the terms listed above.
- A breakdown of all applicable fess will be provided before your treatment
- Full Payment is required at time of service
- We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Debit Cards
Carecredit is a health care credit card specifically designed to pay for cosmetic or reconstructive procedures not covered by insurance.
- Apply online in our office for automatic approval
- Choose between a short term NO Interest payment plan or a FIXED Interest extended payment plan
- Accepted at over 100,000 health care providers
REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- Unopened or damaged products may be exchanged or returned within 30 days of purchase.
- Opened or used products may be returned within 10 days from date of purchase when experiencing the rare possibility of side effects associated with product use.
- May be purchased in person or over the phone
- At your request we will mail gift certificates prepaid with a credit card directly to the recipient. Please allow postage of 3-5 business days.
CELL PHONE USE
- To ensure a relaxing environment please refrain from using your cell phone in the treatment room