Superior solution to improve the appearance of cellulite, reduce dimpled skin, loss of elasticity on the abdomen, love handles, hips, thigh and other areas that require fat reduction.
How does it work?
BodyFX uses a combination of different clinically proven modalities including radio-frequency energy, deep tissue heating, and suction coupled negative pressure. The radio-frequency energy distributes heat to the skin and underlying fat, causing the tissues to heat and contract. The vacuum and controlled energy pulses then work synergistically to provide beautiful body shaping results.
- Avoid skin irritation or intentional skin tanning. Sunscreen is advisable when outdoors during daylight hours.
- Discontinue any irritant topical agents for 2-3 days prior to treatment.
- Arrive for treatment with clean, shaven skin. There should be no lotion, make-up, perfume, powder or bath/shower oil present on the skin in the area to be treated.
- Hair-bearing areas to be treated should be shaven prior to treatment day.
- A topical anesthetic should be used should be used only as directed by a physician and only if necessary.
- Avoid very hot water and direct heat exposure (tanning bed or sun) for 2 days post treatment.
- Avoid scrubbing, pinching and scratching the treated area.
- Moisturize the skin.
- Skin cooling is NOT recommended.
There is no downtime for BodyFX. It can be a lunch time procedure. Patients will notice redness and warmth in the treated area which will subside after a few hours. This warmth is equivalent to the sensation felt after a deep tissue massage and will not prevent anyone from their regular activities.
It is recommended that weekly sessions are performed over an eight week period. Gradual improvements in the treatment area can be seen following the first few treatments – with the skin’s surface feeling smoother and softer immediately.