With Forma Plus you will notice immediate improvements in your skin texture, tightness and a reduction of the fine lines and wrinkles. Plus uses fractionated radio-frequency energy to stimulate collagen production for body remodeling. After Plus treatments you can achieve a more youthful and toned skin contour making your body appear smoother, sexier and younger.
How does it work?
Plus was created and based on the development and clinical success of the proprietary A.C.E. (Acquire, Control and Extend) technology. A.C.E. technology targets deep within the skin to ensure that no areas are under, or over-treated, thereby maximizing results and providing consistent outcomes.
- Avoid skin irritation or intentional skin tanning. Sunscreen is advisable when outdoors during daylight hours.
- Discontinue any irritant topical agents for 2-3 days prior to treatment.
- Arrive for treatment with clean, shaven skin. There should be no lotion, make-up, perfume, powder or bath/shower oil present on the skin in the area to be treated.
- Hair-bearing areas to be treated should be shaven prior to treatment day.
- A topical anesthetic should be used should be used only as directed by a physician and only if necessary.
- Avoid very hot water and direct heat exposure (tanning bed or sun) for 2 days post treatment.
- Avoid scrubbing, pinching and scratching the treated area.
- Moisturize the skin.
- Skin cooling is NOT recommended.
Plus is essentially painless and has no downtime; it feels like a hot stone massage. Patients may see slight redness in the treated area, which will lessen within a few hours. All patients are able to return to their daily activities immediately after treatment.
Weekly sessions are recommended over a six to eight week period. Individuals with mild laxity may be treated in fewer sessions with more weeks between each treatment. Best results will be noticed over time or after a series of treatments.